Want to submit your short story. Here are a few rules…
1. All stories should be under 3,000 words, but can be as little as 500 words.
2. All stories should be set in England and set in the year 2150.
3. New entries must not contradict anything that has gone before. Check the timeline post for key dates and events.
4. I will have final say on what goes in.
5. These entries should provide a world- or country-ending scenario.
6. We don’t mind if you have published your stories elsewhere previously.
7. We’d prefer not to remove stories once published – so be certain you want your piece online.
8. We’ll edit your piece for typos and grammar mistakes, so let me know beforehand if there are any intentional mistakes, grammar styles etc that I should know about.
9. We’ll aim to let you know within 3 weeks.
10. Oh, and it’s free to enter.
11. Deadlines is March 31st, 2017.
If you want your story to be included, simply email us with your story as an attachment, a bit about yourself and brief intro to your piece.